Monday, March 31, 2008

Road Trip! Road Trip!

Yes, We're going on a TRIP!   
GT wants to dip her toes into the bigger world, and Momma can't let her go alone.  Well, it isn't quite like that, but...  Angie couldn't go.
We leave right after her last stint in Brooklyn, on the 27th of May. I pack her out and store the stuff on the farm on the 23rd, and we run to DC and jump the flight to Beijing, then Kyoto, Bali, Bangkok, Angkor Wat, Chieng Mai, Kathmandu, Delhi, Vienna, and home.  We'll stay about two days in each place and travel on the third day.  I'm hoping for Bed and Breakfast type places to stay, and daily tours. We return on 20 June.  GT starts work on the 23rd... no apartment and a rental car... OMG!
I figure I'll be de-toxed from my Diet Coke addiction by the time I return, and sore from all the hard beds Asia is famous for.  The sacrifices we make for our children... Sigh.  Angie, I REALLY wish you'd said Yes!

1 comment:

The Schlosser's said...

Oh, I'm SO happy that you and GT will travel together - how awesome it will be for you two. I can't wait to see all the pictures from your adventure! Love you, Angie