Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Woof! Woof!

Tax Time!!
Spring is creeping up fast, & I need to get the taxes done before the spring rush overwhelms me. About the time taxes are due the garden will be crying for work and the Beehives will need constant vigilance against swarming. I buckle down tomorrow and start the tallying process so I can plug the numbers in as soon as the tax programs gets here.
First I have to get the bookkeeping program fixed. Then enter a bunch of numbers into it. Time's awasting!!

1 comment:

diet dilemma magmem style said...

This is my second long comment, I lost the first one by mistake. Thanks for stopping by. You sure were encouraging. Appreciate all of your helpful info. A five year plan? I wasn't even married that long. I'm not one for commitments of any kind. Sometimes I want to lose weight and sometimes it doesn't matter . Morbid obesity is overwhelming for me. You have an exciting site. I don't know much about computers. I'm going to congratulate you instead of wishing you good luck in your weight loss efforts. You are definitely on your way to VICTORY. 3 cheers for Susi!!! I was from Pennsylvania. Love your pic of Booger being a baby on Macks. I can just hear him purring and diggin'. Sorry I took up so much room.